Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lesson 10

    So we only had class this week on Monday because of Thanksgiving, but from the readings we read about fathers and finances.
    One of the articles I found interesting was by Dennis Prager called Does a Full-Time Homemaker Swap Her Mind For A Mop?, this was interesting to me because he explained from his point of view how it is still possible for stay at home moms to still get intellectual development. They don’t have to be going to school or having a career to further her knowledge, because it is possible for her to do it at home. I agreed with this article because I know tons of stay at home moms that are very smart and creative. I myself want to be a stay at home mom when I have kids, so I will be able to watch them grow and teach them things. What do y’all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment